Purchase the genetics used in the episode!
The world’s a better place with cannabis in it.
– Graham Farrar
Purchase the equipment used in the episode!
Canna Cribs Podcast: Episode #10.
We take a deep dive with Graham Farrar - the co-founder of 'GlassHouse Farms' - in Episode 10 of the Canna Cribs Podcast, where we document history with the pioneers of the global cannabis industry. In this interview, you will get to catch up with Graham of 'GlassHouse Farms' which is a Greenhouse operation in Santa Barbara, California that was featured in Episode 1 of Canna Cribs.
About GlassHouse Farms:
Glass House Farms cultivates its cannabis in sparkling clean, eco-friendly greenhouses using innovative environmental controls that; maximize the coastal sun’s benefit, eliminate harsh elements and bugs that tamper with quality, minimize waste, and maximize water retention with state-of-the-art recapture systems. Each flower is trimmed and packaged with exceeding care to deliver a consistently premium craft cannabis product.
WHAT’S IN THE INTERVIEW?
- 0:00 Opening
- 1:53 Catching up w/ Graham since Episode 1
- 14:24 Cloning at GlassHouse Farms
- 18:46 Cannabis Compliance
- 27:01 Tom’s Tumbler Batch Machine for Post-Harvest (Python 400)
- 27:50 Sustainability & Philosophy
- 35:13 200 Acre Outdoor Hemp Farm
- 40:33 Future of Cannabis Cultivation in California
- 48:50 Protecting your Eyes with Method Seven
- 50:04 Canna Cribs Experience
- 57:22 Cultivars & R&D at GlassHouse Farms